Sunday, July 31, 2022

Thanks, Anthropologist Mayumi Yamamoto, for the Appreciation!

I'm a modest man, but I really think that to acknowledge and appreciate in return is the courteous thing to do. So here we go: Thank you, anthropologist Mayumi Yamamoto of Japan for the mention and encouraging words from your wonderful Basil and Sunflower blog articles:



From Elmo, 3, joins youngest Americans in getting vaccinated:

. . . her generous Filipino teacher.  

He is quick at getting to the point I overlook and reminds me, casually. 

So, he is a good teacher.

And from Ryanair Afrikaans test: Airline drops controversial South African quiz:

The essay above was shared with my English language teacher,
a Filipino poet,
who edits my writings along with grammatical correction.
Where I wrote 'That is the ironic by-product of British imperialism'
--- my Filipino teacher said,  'American imperialism, too'.

Maraming-maraming salamat, Miho-san!

(From the Philippines to Japan!)

 

 

 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment