or, a Raphus cucullatus, or dodo, runs into you,
and it bites you with its believed-to-be sharp beak on your forearm
(for our evidentiary convenience), and wounds you, here's what you should do:
- Seek professional medical treatment immediately; otherwise
- Cleanse your wound thoroughly with soap and water;
- Use a disinfectant, rubbing alcohol or hydrogen peroxide;
- Apply antibiotic like neomyacin or bacitracin, and
- Cover the wound and keep it clean.
Pray that it heals fast but leaves a scar, and (if you haven't yet)
take a selfie showing bitten forearm, and post photo(s)
on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram...Better yet, hunt down that dodo
and display it -- dead or alive! Let the whole world know
about your bloody encounter with what has long been thought
of as extinct since 1662: "Wtf, I got bitten by a dodo! #dodo
#raphuscucullatus #lazarusspecies #secondcoming"
("Oxford Dodo display" by BazzaDaRambler - Oxford University Museum of Natural History ... dodo - dead apparently.Uploaded by FunkMonk.)
* * *
Check out My Personal Anthology (12 Poems).
This blog is sponsored by Limitado
phone nos. 09167840522/ 023588753
3rd floor JN Building, 657 EDSA corner Monte De Piedad Street, Barangay Immaculate Concepcion, Cubao, Quezon City